Skip to main content

Leave The Acting To Levy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Literacy

Video #1: What Is Media Literacy? The information I feel was important from this video was that there are two different trends withing media studies, created to challenge and encourage the first trend and minimize the second as much as possible.  I found that fascinating that there were different parts and concepts to media. Another thing I also found  interesting was that there are many figures in the world who control media studies which leads to some conflict within the world. In my view point I always consider media just going on your phone and logging into Facebook, i did not think it went as far as this. Video #2: Media Literacy-Education and Choice A very big topic that I noticed during the second video was how differently other people view the same media messages.  Many media pages try not to discriminate against anyone, but somehow someone always gets left out. The second biggest topic that was portrayed in this video was "Why is this Message being Sent?" to

Justin Trudeau

When I thought of Canadian Content, Justin Trudeau comes to mind.  The reason my mind had wandered to him, is because he is such a well known person around the world, especially in Canada.  He is the spokesperson for all of Canada and a lot of people look up to him.  He is constantly in the presses eye, and on social media.  He has a lot of say about what he does, and he is a huge voice for Canada, so that is why he came to mind when I thought about Canadian Content.